1994-11-22 - Re: New Opportunity for Anonymous Reamilers

Header Data

From: jgrubs@voxbox.norden1.com (Jim Grubs, W8GRT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: cce6da27b96f445cfdaa3c194b641ce5af5960b466b9ae919681ec233ff001e8
Message ID: <sH56Vc1w165w@voxbox.norden1.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 21 Nov 94 17:41:09 PST

Raw message

From: jgrubs@voxbox.norden1.com (Jim Grubs, W8GRT)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 94 17:41:09 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: New Opportunity for Anonymous Reamilers

"The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in the insidious encroachment of men
of zeal, well meaning but without understanding."	- Justice Louis Brandeis
--
jgrubs@voxbox.norden1.com               (James C. Grubs, W8GRT)
   Voxbox Enterprises, 6817 Maplewood Ave., Sylvania, Ohio 43560-1956

Thread