1994-12-15 - Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS

Header Data

From: Sandy Sandfort <sandfort@crl.com>
To: Bob Snyder <snyderra@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu>
Message Hash: 0eb886c1cb70ed0594c898a0558f3d17daf1adbec3ee0fba516f301e81c47392
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.941214182355.29790D-100000@crl.crl.com>
Reply To: <v02110101ab148c7f776c@[158.254.10.56]>
UTC Datetime: 1994-12-15 02:43:20 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 14 Dec 94 18:43:20 PST

Raw message

From: Sandy Sandfort <sandfort@crl.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 94 18:43:20 PST
To: Bob Snyder <snyderra@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu>
Subject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS

C'punks,

I'm coming to you through the magic of telnet.  Boy, am I swimming in the
deep end.  I haven't even figured out how to download, compose offline,
upload and transmit.  I'll figure that out tomorrow.  In the mean time:

On Wed, 14 Dec 1994, Bob Snyder wrote:

> I really don't want to know how many sips it takes an officer to finish a cup of
> coffee, or if the officer has a genital itch problem while sitting in a speed
> trap.  I think this crosses the line.

I don't want to know either, so I'll just ignore that part.  Feel free to
do the same.

> And where do we stop?  Do we wire other federal employees?...

Good suggestion, Bob.

 S a n d y

Thread