1994-12-19 - Any suggestions for additions to this?

Header Data

From: skaplin@skypoint.com (Samuel Kaplin)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 11e46942d6abf96b2a4cda17d875ada084e3d0a24f732827a6a98c6fbffb528b
Message ID: <vvLzkKjqRud6075yn@skypoint.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 19 Dec 94 02:43:18 PST

Raw message

From: skaplin@skypoint.com (Samuel Kaplin)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 94 02:43:18 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Any suggestions for additions to this?

My auto-responder is up, but not all of the files listed are there yet.
Anybody have any suggestions for additions to the list?

Sam

This is the index for Sam Kaplin's Auto-Responder. To get a file:

Send a message to: skaplin@c2.org
The the subject of the message MUST BE: SEND FILE [file_name]
EXAMPLE:
        Subject: SEND FILE help

All binary files are UUENCODED with PGP signatures. Please address all
comments or problems to skaplin@skypoint.com. If you receive a blank
message back, then the file you requested does not exist. Please note that
a copy of your request will be logged. Should you have a crypto related
file that you would like added, contact me at: skaplin@skypoint.com. Please
note that I am subject to the petty whims of the U.S. government, so I will
not add any files which may be subject to ITAR.

File Name                       Description
- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
apgp212_1.uue           Autopgp 2.12 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 1 of 4

apgp212_2.uue           Autopgp 2.12 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 2 of 4

apgp212_3.uue           Autopgp 2.12 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 3 of 4

apgp212_4.uue           Autopgp 2.12 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 4 of 4

apgp22b2_1.uue          Autopgp 2.2b2 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 1 of 4 BETA

apgp22b2_2.uue          Autopgp 2.2b2 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 2 of 4 BETA

apgp22b2_3.uue          Autopgp 2.2b2 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 3 of 4 BETA

apgp22b2_4.uue          Autopgp 2.2b2 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 4 of 4 BETA

help                    This file.

key                     Sam Kaplin's PGP Public keys.

pgpfaq                  Frequently asked questions about PGP.

wherefaq                Where to obtain PGP.

Diplomats are just as essential to starting a war as soldiers are
for finishing it.... You take diplomacy out of war, and the thing
would fall flat in a week.
                         - Will Rogers

skaplin@skypoint.com                   | "...vidi vici veni" - Overheard
                                       | outside a Roman brothel.
PGP encrypted mail is accepted and     |
preferred.                             | Change is the only constant in the
                                       | Universe..."Four quarters, please."
E-mail key@four11.com for PGP Key or   |
Finger skaplin@mirage.skypoint.com     | Smile!! Big brother is watching.

Thread