1994-12-02 - Disclaimer within signed body?

Header Data

From: cactus@hks.net
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1bc36a4e12bea885e1a6f121dc249c2a5e6fe48355a20c59e5d03e50319f09ba
Message ID: <199412022016.PAA16908@bb.hks.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 2 Dec 94 12:11:53 PST

Raw message

From: cactus@hks.net
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 94 12:11:53 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Disclaimer within signed body?

[This message has been signed by an auto-signing service.
 A valid signature means only that it has been received at
 the address belonging to the signature and forwarded.]

Thread