1994-12-06 - Re: PGP-ELM????

Header Data

From: Adam Shostack <adam@bwh.harvard.edu>
To: sleas@d.umn.edu (shawn leas)
Message Hash: 22d6c29a7d029ce8f5e4b53146020f0aebc1810284d988c9f2e8bbfc856370d9
Message ID: <199412060403.XAA04759@bwh.harvard.edu>
Reply To: <199412060339.VAA02118@ub.d.umn.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1994-12-06 04:04:57 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 5 Dec 94 20:04:57 PST

Raw message

From: Adam Shostack <adam@bwh.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 94 20:04:57 PST
To: sleas@d.umn.edu (shawn leas)
Subject: Re: PGP-ELM????

You wrote:

| I've successfully downloaded and compiled pgp-elm, but notice no
| differences between it and the original.  What's the deal???  How do you
| use it???

elm -p.

Note that it sends the mail instantly after you sign or encrypt it.  I
found I prefer the 'do you want to sign' system; amongst other things,
it allows you to do chaining with addition of text after each
encryption, add a note outside the PGP armored file, etc.

	Theres a lot of read the source involved.

Adam

						       -Hume

Thread