1994-12-10 - Re: Big Brother database

Header Data

From: merriman@metronet.com (David K. Merriman)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 245563d7e4ddb0cd44c3382925a0095be2496728015bebcd1743c15e9c053842
Message ID: <199412102245.AA12412@metronet.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 10 Dec 94 14:45:46 PST

Raw message

From: merriman@metronet.com (David K. Merriman)
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 94 14:45:46 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Big Brother database

Finger merriman@fohnix.metronet.com for PGP public key and fingerprint.
PGP encrypted Email welcome, encouraged, and preferred.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution
inevitable."  John F. Kennedy

Thread