1994-12-07 - Re: Anybody got a procmail recipe?

Header Data

From: skaplin@skypoint.com (Samuel Kaplin)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 28189461e12d8a9cba70ee26302fe58206bf84a0a95a5ae74d41f04b7873c196
Message ID: <rbOvkKjqRaIJ075yn@skypoint.com>
Reply To: <199412070850.DAA29419@bb.hks.net>
UTC Datetime: 1994-12-07 19:54:55 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 7 Dec 94 11:54:55 PST

Raw message

From: skaplin@skypoint.com (Samuel Kaplin)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 94 11:54:55 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Anybody got a procmail recipe?

This message digitally signed to verify the identity of the writer.

Thread