1994-12-18 - No Subject

Header Data

From: pgut01@cs.aukuni.ac.nz (Peter Claus Gutmann)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2df592020d2487eecb1a0260b02f099e2ac027654827e96e6787bf4aaac888c3
Message ID: <9412181909.AA13029@cs7.cs.aukuni.ac.nz>
Raw Date: Sun, 18 Dec 94 11:10:18 PST

Raw message

From: pgut01@cs.aukuni.ac.nz (Peter Claus  Gutmann)
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 94 11:10:18 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

>We haven't heard from Peter Gutmann yet (probably because he is so busy), but
>if he turns up it would be interesting to hear about any future plans for SFS.
>I don't mind explaining a little bit about some areas of cryptanalysis, maybe
>the various sieves. Chris might want to talk about some hardware ideas.

I seem to have been dropped in at the tail end of the discussion, so if you
can let me know what it's about I'll be able to disagree with you about it.

Peter.

Thread