1994-12-22 - macros for Pine and PGP

Header Data

From: Nesta Stubbs <nesta@nesta.pr.mcs.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2f637e4da8c6557bcbf7e5ad23a7297a3d48d772f9e78356a6f17f2fc179aa38
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9412220024.E602-0100000@nesta.pr.mcs.net>
Reply To: <941222003135.20215af5@SCSUD.CTSTATEU.EDU>
UTC Datetime: 1994-12-22 07:04:06 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 21 Dec 94 23:04:06 PST

Raw message

From: Nesta Stubbs <nesta@nesta.pr.mcs.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 94 23:04:06 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: macros for Pine and PGP

	I finally have a safe system to recieve mail on where I am the
admin so I am wondering if there is a way i can automate PGP signing and
decrypting and crypting mail with PINE, now with PINE I can choose emacs
as my alternate editor and jump into emacs, and then use perhaps a PGP
interface for Emacs then.  But the emacs macros would have to allow me to
specify the save name, or keep it the same as the tmp file PINE assigns
for outgoing compositions when I crypt them.

Also since PINE is MIMI supporting, is their MIMI support for PGP stuff yet?

I am sorry I am so behind on this shit, it's just that I only marginally
bothered to keep up with the interface stuff for Unix machines since I
never had a machine that I could safely work from to sign outgoing mail
and posts.

thanx

**I've got the strap-on connections in Lesbos, and the KY trust in
Sodom, I'm the only Man in Istanbul, I'm the only punk in Islam,
I'm the only bar on Skid Row, I'm the only whore on the
waterfront** _Cobble Stone Gardens_ William Seward Burroughs

Thread