1994-12-02 - Re: The thread that would not die. (Mandating signatures)

Header Data

From: owner-cypherpunks@hks.net
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 30ea9c4a3c3591631119a9b0cf29c5c3bb93e8601a830ff340c47d9a4f0b260c
Message ID: <199412021907.OAA16118@bb.hks.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 2 Dec 94 11:02:17 PST

Raw message

From: owner-cypherpunks@hks.net
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 94 11:02:17 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: The thread that would not die. (Mandating signatures)

[This message has been signed by an auto-signing service.
 A valid signature means only that it has been received at
 the address belonging to the signature and forwarded.]

Thread