1994-12-21 - Remailer list supplied

Header Data

From: Duncan J Watson <duncan@hasp.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 35bccb08738c675ce06218737c1d01a1db9f2e277df5da52b2a28e1ed7171281
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9412211230.D627-0100000@hasp.com>
Reply To: <199412211013.FAA15701@bb.hks.net>
UTC Datetime: 1994-12-21 17:05:03 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 21 Dec 94 09:05:03 PST

Raw message

From: Duncan J Watson <duncan@hasp.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 94 09:05:03 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Remailer list supplied

As per your request I just set up a mail robot that provides the
remailer-list via email.  It is slaved to the finger list at berkeley and
gets updated from it once daily.

To try it send email to remailer-list@remailer.hasp.com

If mail to remailer.hasp.com bounces try speedbumps.hasp.com
my changes to DNS may not have propagated out to the world yet.
If you reference this server please use the address
remailer-list@remailer.hasp.com since speedbumps.hasp.com may not always
be the host supplying this service.

If you have any questions or comments about this service just email me a
message.

djw

 On Wed, 21 Dec 1994, L. McCarthy wrote:

> I don't know of a way to get it automatically via mail. Since, short of Web
> access, Internet mail access is a necessary condition for using a remailer,
> I've been meaning to hack something together for Raph to handle this lowest-
> common-denominator means of access. So I think it would be great to see you
> set it up for autoreply, Sam, if you can hook it in to the source for regular
> updates.

Duncan J Watson                         Email: Duncan@HASP.COM
Technical Support/Development           ph#: +1 212 564 5678
Aladdin Software Security, Inc.         fax#:+1 212 564 3377

Thread