1994-12-02 - VOTE NO!

Header Data

From: anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 496bd48c310fd11a94b32cf85aac85c8b0be67e2bccae5e40f1710e8be9d1c80
Message ID: <199412022104.NAA17526@jobe.shell.portal.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 2 Dec 94 13:04:56 PST

Raw message

From: anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 94 13:04:56 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: VOTE NO!

  On mandatory sigs: I personally don't fathom the
idea (as some of you do), I've always perceived
PGP(Tm) as something I would use when I really had
something sensitive to send a friend, or when I was
making a public announcement to a mailing list or
newsgroup. But to use it to sign EVERY single piece
of mail I send to cypherpunks is asking a lot from
me as my setup is very similar to Tim Mays', and I
don't want to be singled out because of it! I think
the list should proceed as it has since its
formation, and subscribers should just sign their
messages as they see fit. I know I'm not posting
anything new, but considering the torrential flood
of trash that Detweiler posted, it's not that much
of a waste. :-)= Good evening.

Thread