1994-12-22 - Re: Making sure a program gets to the receiver intact

Header Data

From: lcottrell@popmail.ucsd.edu (Lance Cottrell)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5895151807070046087a044a0c69c7e26d0b041b036be227af5434fb2d76b2f2
Message ID: <ab1f8b90040210045533@[137.110.24.249]>
Raw Date: Thu, 22 Dec 94 12:07:56 PST

Raw message

From: lcottrell@popmail.ucsd.edu (Lance Cottrell)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 94 12:07:56 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Making sure a program gets to the receiver intact

Lance Cottrell  who does not speak for CASS/UCSD
loki@nately.ucsd.edu
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server. Encrypted mail welcome.
Home page http://nately.ucsd.edu/~loki/
Home of "chain" the remailer chaining script.
For anon remailer info, mail remailer@nately.ucsd.edu Subject: remailer-help

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche

Thread