1994-12-02 - Eric, please can you clarify

Header Data

From: Jonathon Fletcher <j.fletcher@stirling.ac.uk>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5d51a70a1a54b874a0aaa503fa98f520aa828b836a45815d9546b1630caf7a7e
Message ID: <9412020112.AA23439@forth.stir.ac.uk>
Raw Date: Thu, 1 Dec 94 17:15:10 PST

Raw message

From: Jonathon Fletcher <j.fletcher@stirling.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 94 17:15:10 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Eric, please can you clarify

Eric,

  Can you clarify your intention for the list ? I'm a little puzzled by
the alternatives that are flying about. You initially stated an
intention to delay (eventually bounce) unsigned messages to cypherpunks
list. A couple of posts back you talked about "This is an unsigned
message" headers in messages. Are you intending to implement both of
these, one of these, or one now and the other later ? What type of
checking are you intending on signatures - just syntax or signature
verification ?

  I apologize for asking for clarification, but I've lost the signal in
amongst all this noise.

-Jon

--
  Jonathon Fletcher,