1994-12-20 - Re: c’punks top 5

Header Data

From: lcottrell@popmail.ucsd.edu (Lance Cottrell)
To: andrew_loewenstern@il.us.swissbank.com>
Message Hash: 85ff835571e126ee2c53ebd1593d544d4cd03d21deb7a17f8239297da9aa9127
Message ID: <ab1c23bc030210045613@[137.110.24.249]>
Raw Date: Mon, 19 Dec 94 22:14:22 PST

Raw message

From: lcottrell@popmail.ucsd.edu (Lance Cottrell)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 94 22:14:22 PST
To: andrew_loewenstern@il.us.swissbank.com>
Subject: Re: c'punks top 5

Lance Cottrell  who does not speak for CASS/UCSD
loki@nately.ucsd.edu
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server. Encrypted mail welcome.
Home page http://nately.ucsd.edu/~loki/
Home of "chain" the remailer chaining script.
For anon remailer info, mail remailer@nately.ucsd.edu Subject: remailer-help

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche

Thread