1994-12-06 - MacPGP

Header Data

From: norm@netcom.com (Norman Hardy)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8d8dec54e4c9a7bd53062a87798ade5eae19cf5b75f520335aac49c8a16e6682
Message ID: <ab0a509201021004e285@DialupEudora>
Raw Date: Tue, 6 Dec 94 11:40:52 PST

Raw message

From: norm@netcom.com (Norman Hardy)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 94 11:40:52 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: MacPGP

Does anyone know of a manual for the Mac PGP 2.6?  I can find the functions
that I need in the command line interface manual but then it is unclear how
to get excatly that function thru menu selections. The command R function
reads commands from a file. It is awkward and keeps warning you that it is
buggy.

I can imagine writing such a manual but before I know the answers it would
be inaccurate and after I know the answers it would seem superflous.

Thread