1994-12-14 - Some info of interest (possibly)

Header Data

From: Jim choate <ravage@bga.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e622ef4817eb9c420041256bb6036be47ed811a169b55f1d732baebdab72d591
Message ID: <199412141734.LAA21890@zoom.bga.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 14 Dec 94 09:35:02 PST

Raw message

From: Jim choate <ravage@bga.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 94 09:35:02 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Some info of interest (possibly)

Hi all,

Any cypherpunks who would like to do public demonstrations or talks is
invited to attend the sixth annual RobotFest held here in Austin, TX.
It will be held in the city coliseum on April 1 & 2. If interested then
please contact me through e-mail or call voice to 512-458-5818.

The Central Texas Linux Users Group Meeting will be held Dec. 17, 1994
(this Saturday) at the downtown library here in Austin. We will be located
in the 4th floor conference room. We will have several versions of PGP
available for dos, amiga, and Linux boxes. If any c-punks would like to
address the group please come on by.

As of yesterday I got the ISDN link from my internet provider to ssz
working and it should be accessible both dial-up and from internet some
time next week. We have the full C address 204.96.173 for our use and
have about 16 machines assigned at this time. We plan on dedicating at
least one machine (and IP) to crypto related issues and software. Anyone
who has experience doing crypto in Linux is eagerly sought for reference.

Any c-punks who are planning on attending HoHoCon here in Austin are
invited to drop by and party while they are in town.....

Merry Christmas.

Thread