1994-12-21 - Re: Anon remailer on new ISP ?

Header Data

From: merriman@metronet.com (David K. Merriman)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: fe7d9303efe5d09d94a77e615e65d63cf3d9d944506bd9ec7dfab125bdd26cd4
Message ID: <199412210123.AA00621@metronet.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 20 Dec 94 17:24:02 PST

Raw message

From: merriman@metronet.com (David K. Merriman)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 94 17:24:02 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Anon remailer on new ISP ?

Finger merriman@fohnix.metronet.com for PGP public key and fingerprint.
PGP encrypted Email welcome, encouraged, and preferred.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution
inevitable."  John F. Kennedy

Thread