1995-01-25 - In Re: Modem Tax

Header Data

From: Jaeson.M.Engle@josaiah.sewanee.edu (Rhys Kyraden)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 18a5db8ac52fa6edbf9188b9636a7b65d1f2393bec5185fedc21d03bcc024fa8
Message ID: <v01510106ab4c4e7b1d52@[152.97.12.101]>
Raw Date: Wed, 25 Jan 95 11:54:20 PST

Raw message

From: Jaeson.M.Engle@josaiah.sewanee.edu (Rhys Kyraden)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 95 11:54:20 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: In Re: Modem Tax

        I wanted to oh so thankfully thank all 15 of you who so calmly and
straightforwardly set me straight on this subject. I must apologize for my
dire misdeed in presenting this to the list. Maybe you could all form a
lynch mob, come on down to good ole Tennessee and beat this poor ignorant
Hillbilly to death, hang him from a tree, and burn a few crosses while your
at it.

         READ: Rude.

         Thank you.

                                             aka:
(-: Jaeson M. Engle    ||    jme@josaiah.sewanee.edu :-)
(-:      www server: http://josaiah.sewanee.edu/         :-)
(-: It's February 8th! IT'S TIME!!! Ask me for details!:-)
(-: Finger 'jme@josaiah.sewanee.edu' for my Public :-)
                                        PGP block.

Thread