1995-01-22 - Re: Anti-porn conference in Manila

Header Data

From: “James A. Donald” <jamesd@netcom.com>
To: rishab@dxm.ernet.in
Message Hash: 249a1b8dc707f3f652b3ff1c2c4907c94b751404ccda147f7324c1b6696c4d4f
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9501221445.A8848-0100000@netcom10>
Reply To: <gate.gV0cZc1w165w@dxm.ernet.in>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-22 22:19:51 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 22 Jan 95 14:19:51 PST

Raw message

From: "James A. Donald" <jamesd@netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 95 14:19:51 PST
To: rishab@dxm.ernet.in
Subject: Re: Anti-porn conference in Manila

On Mon, 23 Jan 1995 rishab@dxm.ernet.in wrote:
> The Religious Alliance Against Pornography has been holding a biggish
> conference in Manila; the focus is on child pornography,

These international conferences are usually held in pleasant
tourist spots, and most of the participants usually members
of QUANGOs -- nominally private organizations that directly
or indirectly receive large amounts of government funds.

The major tourist attraction of the Phillipines is of course
the large number of whores available at very cheap prices -- many
of them extremely young.

Now the American religious right receives very little money
from the government (as yet) so I doubt there are too many
US Christian rightists attending the conference.

Both Australia and England have government established
religions, so I expect there was a major turn out from
those two nations.

We have the right to defend ourselves     |   http://www.catalog.com/jamesd/
and our property, because of the kind     |
of animals that we are. True law          |   James A. Donald
derives from this right, not from the     |
arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.  |   jamesd@netcom.com

Thread