1995-01-22 - Re: “Internetpol”

Header Data

From: “James A. Donald” <jamesd@netcom.com>
To: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@imsi.com>
Message Hash: 3496d23bdda9ac2bb63155b4b4c1f2c8c211133fd1d07689eb2d409c62be3313
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9501221412.A8848-0100000@netcom10>
Reply To: <9501222048.AA09932@snark.imsi.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-22 22:34:16 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 22 Jan 95 14:34:16 PST

Raw message

From: "James A. Donald" <jamesd@netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 95 14:34:16 PST
To: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@imsi.com>
Subject: Re: "Internetpol"

On Sun, 22 Jan 1995, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
> I spoke with Stuart Baker for a while, during which time he informed
> me that he didn't think the internet could possibly last

I find that most statists on the internet assume that the internet
is some kind of government service.

When they discover that it is not, they wonder how it can possibly
exist, and assume it will soon collapse.

We have the right to defend ourselves     |   http://www.catalog.com/jamesd/
and our property, because of the kind     |
of animals that we are. True law          |   James A. Donald
derives from this right, not from the     |
arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.  |   jamesd@netcom.com

Thread