1995-01-28 - Remailer Specs

Header Data

From: Jaeson.M.Engle@josaiah.sewanee.edu (Rhys Kyraden)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3eb35656c77f79cb72df7609e3e5ea71a8a5c8f8a8c6c7ada60e583eea73495f
Message ID: <v01510101ab506828bb63@[152.97.12.101]>
Raw Date: Sat, 28 Jan 95 14:33:42 PST

Raw message

From: Jaeson.M.Engle@josaiah.sewanee.edu (Rhys Kyraden)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 95 14:33:42 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Remailer Specs

                                             aka:
(-: Jaeson M. Engle    ||    jme@josaiah.sewanee.edu :-)
(-:      www server: http://josaiah.sewanee.edu/         :-)
(-: It's February 8th! IT'S TIME!!! Ask me for details!:-)
(-: Finger 'jme@josaiah.sewanee.edu' for my Public :-)
                                        PGP block.

Thread