1995-01-30 - Re: alt.religion.your.operating.system.sucks

Header Data

From: Michael Sattler <msattler@jungle.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3edaf1d2d610d39413154f2fadc274b83354e1b5624b11fc382b2ffcabf6b9b0
Message ID: <v03001109ab523a0cd3f8@[140.174.229.228]>
Raw Date: Sun, 29 Jan 95 22:45:22 PST

Raw message

From: Michael Sattler <msattler@jungle.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 95 22:45:22 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: alt.religion.your.operating.system.sucks

Perhaps it's just me, but I thought the header that was substituted a few
days ago was designed to be a subtle hit to the flamers.  Since it seems
not to have worked, allow me to be a bit more explicit.

HEY, MORONS!  THIS IS AN ASSEMBLAGE OF PERSONS INTERESTED IN THE
FURTHERANCE OF CRYPTOGRPAHY.  While it is true that to persons not familiar
with a particular operating system, it may appear cryptic, this really
isn't what cryptography is all about.  TAKE IT ELSEWHERE!

Thank you.  Have a nice day.  Teco rules!

Michael Sattler <msattler@jungle.com>       San Francisco, California  |
Digital Jungle Consulting Services     http://www.jungle.com/msattler/ |

And so these men of Indostan/ disputed long and loud/ each in his own  |
opinion/ exceeding stiff and strong/ though each was partly right/ and |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe                             |

Thread