1995-01-19 - Re: FBI and BLACKNET

Header Data

From: Syed Yusuf <yusuf921@uidaho.edu>
To: Craig Hubley <craig@passport.ca>
Message Hash: 565f434cfccda72e2c47383b35eee937fe860dca66aac92b58cccaa490d91275
Message ID: <Pine.HPP.3.91.950118195153.6655E-100000@goshawk.csrv.uidaho.edu>
Reply To: <m0rU8z7-0002GdC@forged.passport.ca>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-19 04:00:55 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 18 Jan 95 20:00:55 PST

Raw message

From: Syed Yusuf <yusuf921@uidaho.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 95 20:00:55 PST
To: Craig Hubley <craig@passport.ca>
Subject: Re: FBI and BLACKNET

On Tue, 17 Jan 1995, Craig Hubley wrote:

> Regarding BlackNet, I am not sure that they are not *run* by the FBI,
> or NSA, or CIA, MI6, Interpol, or some more mysterious quasi-governmental
> entity.

The more I think about it the more this theory makes sense. I know
how they _could_ have traced me but this doesn't explain all their other
"leads" they are following up on and he seemed to imply there were many.

>>> Not to mention entrapment is their MO. <<<

What do you say we put the word out?

> Craig Hubley                Business that runs on knowledge
> Craig Hubley & Associates   needs software that runs on the Web
> craig@passport.ca   416-778-6136  416-778-1965 FAX

--Syed

Thread