1995-01-28 - It’s a Crusade …

Header Data

From: Jonathon Fletcher <jonathon@izanagi.sbi.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5ee8b93824c9c83067499a1434cfc35b46a03904cb99052d6512bd3afc05b927
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950128131716.7053A-100000@doe174g>
Raw Date: Fri, 27 Jan 95 20:30:01 PST

Raw message

From: Jonathon Fletcher <jonathon@izanagi.sbi.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 95 20:30:01 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: It's a Crusade ...

I've really been enjoying the traffic recently - this religious 'skirmish'
has generated nearly as much traffic as the Logo Wars. I do have my own
strong opinions about this particular subject, but I'm fighting back the
compulsion to fly, berserker like, into the fray. However, it might be
time to let it all lie for a while. This is, after all, a list for
cryptography. Users of all kinds/makes/manufacturers of computers need
good crypto software - so in that respect all contenders in this are equal.

Ding Ding. Time out guys.

-Jon

--
  Jonathon Fletcher,