1995-01-16 - Re: REQUEST: Privacy/Free Speech URLs

Header Data

From: jml@wizard.synapse.net
To: “Robert A. Hayden” <hayden@krypton.mankato.msus.edu>
Message Hash: 765e3c48c20834b3289065b242c2b1ec074c48da14c8efe809f67e9ca2c907a0
Message ID: <199501162159.QAA09934@sentinel.synapse.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 16 Jan 95 14:00:17 PST

Raw message

From: jml@wizard.synapse.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 95 14:00:17 PST
To: "Robert A. Hayden" <hayden@krypton.mankato.msus.edu>
Subject: Re: REQUEST:  Privacy/Free Speech URLs

>On the request of a few law-related professors and other faculty, I'm
>trying to put together a web page that brings together resources from all
>over the net that are related to issues of free speech, privacy, libel,
>censorship, etc.
>
>If you have a few URLS with materials related to the above, I'd
>appreciate it if you could drop them in an emailee to me.  Basically, any
>URL that ends up pointing to issues of rights and rules on the net, and
>possibly related software (such as PGP and the like).
>
>Thanks much :-)

Check out Vince Cate's Cryptorebel/Cypherpunk Page at:
ftp://furmint.nectar.cs.cmu.edu/security/README.html
It has just about everything with links to other sites that have links to
other sites that have links to.... it's a web thing. :-)

jml@wizard.synapse.net
PGP encrypted mail preferred.
I might disagree totally with what you say but I'll defend your right to say
it to the death.