1995-01-08 - Re: Big vs Little providers (punkette view)

Header Data

From: “James A. Donald” <jamesd@netcom.com>
To: Carol Anne Braddock <carolann@mm.com>
Message Hash: 7b40cf9ef42e617732abb4e33fe040df817e9924e994b55672bc4ec7b44ffec5
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9501072255.A18002-0100000@netcom18>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9501070420.H14788-0100000@downburst.mm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-08 06:23:30 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 7 Jan 95 22:23:30 PST

Raw message

From: "James A. Donald" <jamesd@netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 95 22:23:30 PST
To: Carol Anne Braddock <carolann@mm.com>
Subject: Re: Big vs Little providers (punkette view)

On Sat, 7 Jan 1995, Carol Anne Braddock wrote:

> Yes, at Netcom, I can now probably get much further, much faster.
> No I wouldn't subject myself or anyone to Winternet. But I wouldn't
> subject a newbie to Netcom either. I did it once and was sorry, too.

Actually you cannot.  No web pages, and their ftp is really bad.

I put my web stuff on http://nw.com/jamesd/

Cheap, good bandwidth, but I have trouble getting usage statistics.

We have the right to defend ourselves and our
property, because of the kind of animals that we        James A. Donald
are.  True law derives from this right, not from
the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.            jamesd@netcom.com

Thread