1995-01-16 - Re: Scientology [!]

Header Data

From: danisch@ira.uka.de (Hadmut Danisch)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7b93e1bc763cb2a1995fa6e06201cf350a14a63f1c3f4557f497762a44baa0dd
Message ID: <9501161616.AA06028@elysion.iaks.ira.uka.de>
Raw Date: Mon, 16 Jan 95 08:17:53 PST

Raw message

From: danisch@ira.uka.de (Hadmut Danisch)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 95 08:17:53 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Scientology [!]

>                                                          1/15/95
>
> TO:    THOMAS M. SMALL
>        COUNSEL FOR RELIGIOUS TECHNOLOGY CENTER AND BRIDGE
>        PUBLICATIONS, INC.
>
> FROM:  Lance Cottrell
>        Operator of remailer@nately and mixmaster@nately

My pgp says: Bad signature

Does this message come from Lance Cottrell or from Scientology?

>  I am willing to comply with your request.

Oh. If this is true (is it?) and other remailer operators do the
same, there will be no anonymous criticism of the Thetans any more.
An non-anonymous criticism of this "church" is said to be a thing
of a special kind.

Mmmh,

Hadmut

Thread