1995-01-12 - San Diego CPunks Symposium

Header Data

From: “Claborne, Chris” <claborne@microcosm.sandiegoca.ATTGIS.COM>
To: “Tocher, John” <sglass@netcom.com>
Message Hash: 84ef5b3b90e1a19ef7a414e8ae755c7bc2b68744fc400720f4dd2dd50e927fdb
Message ID: <2F158E27@microcosm.SanDiegoCA.ATTGIS.COM>
Raw Date: Thu, 12 Jan 95 15:45:39 PST

Raw message

From: "Claborne, Chris" <claborne@microcosm.sandiegoca.ATTGIS.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 95 15:45:39 PST
To: "Tocher, John" <sglass@netcom.com>
Subject: San Diego CPunks Symposium

CPUNKS symposium  Thursday, Jan 26, 1995

   Invitation to all Cypherpunks to join the San Diego crowd at "The Mission
Cafe & Coffee Shop" were I hope to get an update of weasel man's new
anonymous e-mail server, "mixmaster", exchange keys, and generally shoot the
shit.

   Don't forget to bring your public key  fingerprint.  If you can figure
out how to get it on the back of a business card, that would be cool.

Place: The Mission Cafe & Coffee Shop
      488-9060
      3795 Mission Bl in Mission Beach.

Time:1800

Their Directions:
     8 west to Mission Beach Ingram Exit
     Take west mission bay drive
     Go right on Mission Blvd.

     On the corner of San Jose and mission blvd.
     It is located between roller coaster and garnett.
     It's kind of 40s looking building...  funky looking (their description,
not mine)

I will be wearing a  BRIGHT PURPLE BICYCLING JACKET.  Try to be their by
18:30 since we may move the meeting.

See you there!

Weasel man, don't forget to bring the latest info on mixmaster.
Fish man, sweep the place for bugs.
Anarchist, the FBI has already setup surveillance.
Law man, bring the logo and your e-mail address of the month :)
New guy, bring your fingerprint.

NOTE: My e-mail address, "chris.claborne@sandiegoca.attgis.com" permanently
replaces my .ncr.com address.  Both address work for now but NCR address
will
eventually be killed.

     2
 -- C  --

P.S.  Tell your wife/husband you are going to a symposium.  Unless she/he
looks in the dictionary, she/he won't know that your are really going to a
drinking party!

                                           ...  __o
                                          ..   -\<,
chris.claborne@sandiegoca.attgis.com      ...(*)/(*).          CI$:
76340.2422
PGP Pub Key fingerprint =  A8 FA 55 92 23 20 72 69  52 AB 64 CC C7 D9 4F CA
Avail on Pub Key server.

Thread