1995-01-17 - Premail PGP Keys

Header Data

From: “Michael L. Acklin” <hroller@metronet.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8aa9330c87311ab5d7d2fd20d73dd80678939fd94cb9cd115e56b06f83c10a5c
Message ID: <Pine.HPP.3.90.950117100723.13854A-100000@fohnix.metronet.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 17 Jan 95 08:14:44 PST

Raw message

From: "Michael L. Acklin" <hroller@metronet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 95 08:14:44 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Premail PGP Keys

Ralf,
	I hate to bother you, but I am setting up your premail program and
tried the "premail -getkeys" but it never works. I tried to manually
finger Matt's Pub Key area, but looks like he is down or has a different
address. Is there somewhere else I can try to get the PGP Keys for the
remailers, or does Matt have a different address? Any help would really
be appreciated.
	Also does anyone have a patch for PINE 3.9X to get premail to work.
I know I am kinda behind but just starting out and would really
appreciate any help I can get. Again Thanks in Advance....

Mike Acklin   ----------------------> hroller@metronet.com

Thread