1995-01-14 - Media watch

Header Data

From: “A.J. Janschewitz” <aj@pcnet.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8b2e2ba46efd0d326c6557ecc36c1d99bb122b67a3fb61c88a21537af566ff23
Message ID: <Pine.3.88.9501141224.B17993-0100000@pcnet1.pcnet.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 14 Jan 95 09:46:07 PST

Raw message

From: "A.J. Janschewitz" <aj@pcnet.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 95 09:46:07 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Media watch

NPR's "Weekend Edition/Saturday" has an insubstantial piece on Phyber
Optik on today's program, check local NPR times/listings.

Nexis-hunters might want to check out a manifestly stupid editorial in
today's Hartford (CT) Courant, significant only because it is the (L-A
Times-owned) paper of record in the state of greatest wealth in the U-S.
I would summarize it, but I don't understand it; something to do with
shrink-wrap copyrights and digital cash.

Fax copies sent to interested parties, just give me a number.

==a.j.==

  "The large print giveth and the small print taketh away." - Tom Waits

Thread