1995-01-17 - Announce: ChainMail 0.6b applescript for using anon remailers

Header Data

From: jrochkin@cs.oberlin.edu (Jonathan Rochkind)
To: mcip@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu
Message Hash: a3fd1289cd0619a803eb7bc2c6a6ad4b58b5000dc87c58b975eea80c9170b0ab
Message ID: <ab40ba9206021004e8c1@[132.162.201.201]>
Raw Date: Mon, 16 Jan 95 16:09:41 PST

Raw message

From: jrochkin@cs.oberlin.edu (Jonathan Rochkind)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 95 16:09:41 PST
To: mcip@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu
Subject: Announce: ChainMail 0.6b applescript for using anon remailers

I've written an applescript for using the cypherpunks-style anon remailers
with Eudora for the macintosh.
It will take a message in Eudora, and construct a chain with MacPGP for
encryption, through remailers you've specified, and then deposit it back in
Eudora for sending.
There are still several features I'd like to add to it, but it's quite
useable in it's present incarnation.
You need a scriptable version of MacPGP, scriptable version of Eudora, and
some sundry scripting additions which are listed (with URLs) in the docs.

Send email if you'd like a copy, and I'll mail you a binhex'd copy. I don't
want it on any archive sites yet, because it's not really done, or fully
beta tested for bugs.  (so let that be a warning to you, too.)

Thread