1995-01-27 - Re: Starting a remailer

Header Data

From: storm@marlin.ssnet.com (Don Melvin)
To: sameer <sameer@c2.org>
Message Hash: bb2655a2d473315ccb40df0d3449bd7e1a62c30f99e7f029a08a6c7081b82ad9
Message ID: <Zc8AlKJXYPcE078yn@ssnet.com>
Reply To: <199501262120.NAA10701@infinity.c2.org>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-27 06:14:37 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 26 Jan 95 22:14:37 PST

Raw message

From: storm@marlin.ssnet.com (Don Melvin)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 95 22:14:37 PST
To: sameer <sameer@c2.org>
Subject: Re: Starting a remailer

Hi!

I'm going to be along to set up a remailer shortly.

Two questions:

Since I've only limited bucks but have certain needs, can I get a
package deal on a remailer shell account and the MX service?  What
I'd like is to have all mail to xxxx@myname.com to be forwarded to
my shell account no matter what xxxx is.  Preserving the xxxx, though.

Given the goal of limiting remailer liability, what about having
them be anonymous?  Instead of send you a check, send an unidentified
money order.  This would even allow ownership to change on a frequent
basis without the system owner knowing who the current operator is.

Thoughts?  Comments?  Offers to send cute girls?
--
America - a country so rich and so strong we can reward the lazy
          and punish the productive and still survive (so far)

Don Melvin                  storm@ssnet.com                finger for PGP key.

Thread