1995-01-06 - Guess what I just got In the mail? giggle..giggle

Header Data

From: Carol Anne Braddock <carolann@mm.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c1a1a957f0db195d1ba88898a2c93662fb3c691a74dc03cda677d932902fc72b
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9501061235.G13486-0100000@downburst.mm.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 6 Jan 95 10:14:39 PST

Raw message

From: Carol Anne Braddock  <carolann@mm.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 95 10:14:39 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Guess what I just got In the mail? giggle..giggle

Date: Fri, 6 Jan 1995 10:48:16 -0600 (CST)
From: Carol Anne Braddock  <carolann@mm.com>
Subject: Re: Chain letter bounced (fwd)
To: "L. McCarthy" <lmccarth@ducie.cs.umass.edu>
Cc: cypherpunks@toad.com
Sender: owner-cypherpunks@toad.com

Thanks for the great article....I chuckled a lot, and I haven't had a
lot to chuckle about these days.....

But I still think that as the computer program we trust the most, he deserves
overt support in all phases of of my life. Even though I am dead broke, I
could tell my main newsgroups. I wasn't asking or telling. Just informing.
And it was to .1% of all Usenet ....That...is...not...a...lot!

I am sure the real point of your post will
come through, but for now I'm kinda clueless.

Love always,

Carol Anne

Date: Thu, 5 Jan 1995 21:57:05 -0600
From: Carol Anne Braddock <carolann@vortex.mm.com>
To: carolann@vortex.mm.com

[icicle.winternet.com]
Login name: carolann  			In real life: CarolAnne Braddock
Directory: /usr2/carolann           	Shell: /etc/scripts/tcsh-susp
Last login Thu Jan  5 21:38 on ttyq5 from annex3-1.wintern
New mail received Thu Jan  5 21:16:23 1995;
  unread since Mon Jan  2 13:18:25 1995
Plan:
This account has been disabled permanently.

Mike Horwath - Admin - Winternet - drechsau@winternet.com

Thread