1995-01-06 - Re: Sorehand mailing list

Header Data

From: Carol Anne Braddock <carolann@mm.com>
To: Michael Froomkin <MFROOMKI@umiami.ir.miami.edu>
Message Hash: f7e95f221d7bc75400fb1dc3c72a5f3c6d977d57429bbda668b24f077e058fac
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9501061030.B13186-0100000@downburst.mm.com>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9501061018.A576733809-0100000@umiami.ir.miami.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-06 16:18:03 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 6 Jan 95 08:18:03 PST

Raw message

From: Carol Anne Braddock  <carolann@mm.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 95 08:18:03 PST
To: Michael Froomkin <MFROOMKI@umiami.ir.miami.edu>

Yes, Michael I might get SOREHAND having to rewrite all my HTML code.
Thanks for the great tip. An ounce of prevention, is worth a pound of cure.

Love Always,

Carol Anne
ps and here's the SOREHAND M/L address in case you trashed it.

On Fri, 6 Jan 1995, Michael Froomkin wrote:

> While I was abroad, someone from this list asked me for the address
> for the SOREHAND mailing list, which helps those suffering from
> repetitive strain injuries (RSI), including carpal tunnel syndrome.
> I didn't have the listserve info in England, and somehow lost the request
> before I got back.
>
> Figuring, however, that cypherpunks write code, that writing code causes
> RSI, and hence this address might be of more general interest, here it is:
>
> to subscribe, send a SUBSCRIBE SOREHAND <yourname> to
>
> Listserve@ucsfvm.ucsf.edu
>
> A.Michael Froomkin          | +1 (305) 284-4285; +1 (305) 284-6506 (fax)
> U.Miami Law School          | MFROOMKI@UMIAMI.IR.MIAMI.EDU
> PO Box 248087               |
> Coral Gables, FL 33146 USA  | It's warmish here, almost cool.

Thread