1995-01-07 - procnail

Header Data

From: Nesta Stubbs <nesta@nesta.pr.mcs.net>
To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: feeb73eb83036b2f7c74826f08cc0c274b6ab87e6de01ee2f58ff9425519fb3e
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9501062210.A7984-0100000@nesta.pr.mcs.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 6 Jan 95 20:38:48 PST

Raw message

From: Nesta Stubbs <nesta@nesta.pr.mcs.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 95 20:38:48 PST
To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: procnail

wondering if anyone knew the archive site or procmail, the mail filtering
program? I think this is a good time to school everyone in the basics of
Killfiles.  I have never wanted to killfile a person before, this is a
big step for me. 8)

i want to know everything          http://www.mcs.com/~nesta/home.html
i want to be everywhere                     Nesta's Home Page
i want to fuck everyone in the world               &
i want to do something that matters         /-/ a s t e zine

Thread