1995-01-20 - Re: T.A.Z. on Disk

Header Data

From: dmandl@bear.com (David Mandl)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ffeb8da9f559cc5c398f44aa2be4f52d49b1663a97a693cc01ae6fbaff134525
Message ID: <9501201422.AA11305@yeti.bsnet>
Raw Date: Fri, 20 Jan 95 06:28:01 PST

Raw message

From: dmandl@bear.com (David Mandl)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 95 06:28:01 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: T.A.Z. on Disk

There's a Hakim Bey web site with the full text of TAZ and a bunch of
other things, including the pamphlet "Radio Sermonettes" and various
other essays.  I've got the URL at home, so I can post it to the list
tonight (sorry, but it's easier than asking people to email me for it
individually).  The text, at that site at least, is the absolutely
authorized original (from our original files).  I've got other odds
and ends by H.B. that have never been made available on the net which
I may or may not get around to posting in the next few weeks.

The followup to TAZ (the book), which will probably be called "The
No-Go Zone," will be out in about six months.  Well, maybe nine...

   --Dave.

> From: Angus Patterson <s675570@aix1.uottawa.ca>
>
> On Fri, 20 Jan 1995, Charles Bell wrote:
>

> > > The book "Temporary Autonomous Zone" is available online at
> wiretap.spies.com
> >
> > Available how, exactly?
> Sorry about that.
> The hazards of being brief, I guess (never post when you're half asleep).
> Gopher and ftp work for the same address on this one.
> /Library/Documents/taz.txt is good for ftp, or try the
> /Electronic Books at Wiretap     heading on the first menu, if you use
> gopher. The pointers to the other etext sites might lead you to his other
> stuff (there were two others as far as I can remember).

Thread