1995-02-11 - Re: Re: Laws, Feds, & the Internet

Header Data

From: jtender@telerama.lm.com (John Tender)
To: N/A
Message Hash: 201ba7b68a5ded6a1429cc5ea81fd8ffacdafd549545581cafcc1b0cb64ecc73
Message ID: <3hj26d$32o@africa.lm.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 11 Feb 95 11:12:33 PST

Raw message

From: jtender@telerama.lm.com (John Tender)
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 95 11:12:33 PST
Subject: Re:       Re: Laws, Feds, & the Internet

"Richard F. Dutcher" <rfdutcher@igc.apc.org> writes:

> They *do* have to prove intent -- as to how, that's what juries are
> for.  BTW, he used her real name in the post, with no disclaimers
> about fiction.  From what I have heard, if he had said the same thing
> in her presence, he could have been arrested for assault.

How do yopu know the content of the original post?
Can you post it here?

--
JT                            "From the purlieus of Pittsburgh"
jtender@telerama.lm.com

Thread