1995-02-08 - Re: lwall

Header Data

From: NIEHS Autoresponder <usenet@jeeves.niehs.nih.gov>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2c45a5abcd6d8f63ba3cfcac5f22a9f00a2988d2d06b6da225b388caf1e65fc7
Message ID: <9502081538.AA05136@jeeves.niehs.nih.gov>
Raw Date: Wed, 8 Feb 95 07:38:43 PST

Raw message

From: NIEHS Autoresponder <usenet@jeeves.niehs.nih.gov>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 95 07:38:43 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: lwall

Your Usenet test article was received here at the news gateway machine for
the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, in Research Triangle
Park, North Carolina, USA 35 47 N by 78 38 W.  The NIEHS newsadmins can
be reached via e-mail at usenet@news.niehs.nih.gov.
Please note that we do not offer news access to sites outside of our
organization.

If you're a newsadmin and you'd like to run your own autoresponder, this one
is available from ftp://ftp.cccd.edu/pub/usenet/innautorespond.

If you want to suppress this message in the future, include the word "ignore"
in the Subject: header of any subsequent articles posted to *.test.  You could
also post your test articles with a Distribution: header of "local" to prevent
them from leaving your local machine, or you could also ask your local
newsadmin to create a local *.test group that will not propagate outside of
your organization.

Subject: lwall
From: cypherpunks@toad.com
Newsgroups: alt.test