1995-02-06 - Re: Judge not…

Header Data

From: Dave Horsfall <dave@esi.COM.AU>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4ebb26635153020d5b827b18e16c9912fcb837dde567bdc9cc9cbcad3e0f161a
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950206141712.8260C-100000@eram.esi.com.au>
Reply To: <199502060147.RAA25515@jobe.shell.portal.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-02-06 03:18:28 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 5 Feb 95 19:18:28 PST

Raw message

From: Dave Horsfall <dave@esi.COM.AU>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 95 19:18:28 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Judge not...

On Sun, 5 Feb 1995 anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com wrote:

[ I wonder why he/she/it wishes to remain anonymous? ]

> Here's something I though would probably be of interest to more than a
> few here that read Usenet news.  First article is the "Cancel FAQ" put out
> by the "Judges List", which many may have seen on the new.admin.*
> groups.  Following it is the "Judges List" FAQ.

Thanks - I hardly read the news.* hierarchy these days.

> I doubt this is a major threat, but is a good example of the sort of
> thing that needs to be nipped in the bud.

Why?

> If the "Cancel FAQ" doesn't trip any alarms, be sure to read the
> following "Judges List" FAQ.

I did - I don't have a problem with it.  Do you?

--
Dave Horsfall (VK2KFU) | dave@esi.com.au | VK2KFU @ VK2AAB.NSW.AUS.OC | PGP 2.6
Opinions expressed are mine. | E7 FE 97 88 E5 02 3C AE  9C 8C 54 5B 9A D4 A0 CD

Thread