1995-02-07 - a simple explanation of DC-Net

Header Data

From: “Wei Dai” <weidai@eskimo.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 71b018ee3375510307f18819f446d014b3052bb31d62bdd54103bce4caeea174
Message ID: <199502070122.AA01568@mail.eskimo.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 6 Feb 95 17:23:00 PST

Raw message

From: "Wei Dai" <weidai@eskimo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 95 17:23:00 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: a simple explanation of DC-Net

E-mail: Wei Dai <weidai@eskimo.com>   URL: "http://www.eskimo.com/~weidai"
=================== Exponential Increase of Complexity ===================
--> singularity --> atoms --> macromolecules --> biological evolution
--> central nervous systems --> symbolic communication --> homo sapiens
--> digital computers --> internetworking --> close-coupled automation
--> broadband brain-to-net connections --> artificial intelligence
--> distributed consciousness --> group minds --> ? ? ?

Thread