1995-02-07 - Re: preliminary cypherpunks announcement

Header Data

From: Katy Kislitzin <ktk@anemone.corp.sgi.com>
To: Adam Shostack <adam@bwh.harvard.edu>
Message Hash: 7928c020facd7f8183318a9e066b2b3b6033406e7d2a7eb07ce5388cb94f0ae5
Message ID: <199502071830.KAA29964@anemone.corp.sgi.com>
Reply To: <199502070311.WAA03160@bwh.harvard.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1995-02-07 18:32:33 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 7 Feb 95 10:32:33 PST

Raw message

From: Katy Kislitzin <ktk@anemone.corp.sgi.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 95 10:32:33 PST
To: Adam Shostack <adam@bwh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: preliminary cypherpunks announcement

> From: Adam Shostack <adam@bwh.harvard.edu>
 > Is the march meeting scheduled yet?  I'm trying to plan to be out for
 > both CFP & the cypherpunks meeting, but have paid no attention to when
 > they're held, since I live on the wrong coast to attend most of them.
 >
 > Adam
 >
 > --
 > "It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once."
 > 						       -Hume

 We have the usual 2nd Saturday (March 12) meeting planned, but I
 *definitely* think cpunks should do something around the cfp
 conference.  last year we did an informal in-the-hotel-halls meeting,
 but since this cfp is in the bay area....  I propose keeping the
regular March and April mtgs, and adding a cpunks dinner &&|| BOF at
cfp.  other ideas?

--kt
 ps CFP is March 28-31, at the sf airport marriot in burlingame ca.

Thread