1995-02-10 - RE: a new way to do anonymity

Header Data

From: “Wei Dai” <weidai@eskimo.com>
To: Johnathan Corgan <jcorgan@aeinet.com>
Message Hash: 925e66b666d5b2d644e3422a050e32e2e2206979e3d517fd0e49193263db068e
Message ID: <199502100152.AA29075@mail.eskimo.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 9 Feb 95 17:52:22 PST

Raw message

From: "Wei Dai" <weidai@eskimo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 95 17:52:22 PST
To: Johnathan Corgan <jcorgan@aeinet.com>
Subject: RE: a new way to do anonymity

E-mail: Wei Dai <weidai@eskimo.com>   URL: "http://www.eskimo.com/~weidai"
=================== Exponential Increase of Complexity ===================
--> singularity --> atoms --> macromolecules --> biological evolution
--> central nervous systems --> symbolic communication --> homo sapiens
--> digital computers --> internetworking --> close-coupled automation
--> broadband brain-to-net connections --> artificial intelligence
--> distributed consciousness --> group minds --> ? ? ?

Thread