1995-02-09 - Re: Judges-L FAQ

Header Data

From: “James A. Donald” <jamesd@netcom.com>
To: Michael Sattler <msattler@jungle.com>
Message Hash: 98336242a70061a08d6b55a79511da272aa4ed384d612d7182cc2ad3c6a4fe65
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9502081717.A17747-0100000@netcom10>
Reply To: <v03001409ab5ef19cb7c7@[140.174.229.204]>
UTC Datetime: 1995-02-09 01:42:41 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 8 Feb 95 17:42:41 PST

Raw message

From: "James A. Donald" <jamesd@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 95 17:42:41 PST
To: Michael Sattler <msattler@jungle.com>
Subject: Re: Judges-L FAQ

On Wed, 8 Feb 1995, Michael Sattler wrote:
> What good is a FAQ if you can't distribute it.  The judges are confused in
> more ways than one.

I am entirely sympathetic to the judges, but obviously we need
to keep an eye on them.

Their attempt to restrict circulation of their FAQ fails to
inspire confidence.  It is supiciously reminiscent of
what the Church of Scientology is up to.

But I repeat, I think that the judges list is necessary
and desirable, so long as they remember they are self
appointed and do not start to imagine that they are
the "official" judges.

We have the right to defend ourselves     |   http://www.catalog.com/jamesd/
and our property, because of the kind     |
of animals that we are. True law          |   James A. Donald
derives from this right, not from the     |
arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.  |   jamesd@netcom.com

Thread