1995-02-09 - Re: S314 and potential hell-raising

Header Data

From: joshua geller <alkahest!joshua@dee.retix.com>
To: Jaeson.M.Engle@josaiah.sewanee.edu
Message Hash: eaade61eb7691a5bfb2443355fea6964250b9ef8b6b329250e32514b9917f6e0
Message ID: <199502090715.XAA14870@alkahest.isas.com>
Reply To: <v0151011cab5f38526c94@[152.97.12.101]>
UTC Datetime: 1995-02-09 07:21:56 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 8 Feb 95 23:21:56 PST

Raw message

From: joshua geller <alkahest!joshua@dee.retix.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 95 23:21:56 PST
To: Jaeson.M.Engle@josaiah.sewanee.edu
Subject: Re: S314 and potential hell-raising

>   >enlisting the ACLU, the EFF, and any other group potentially willing
>   >to pour money into a legal battle.

>   Fuck the EFF, they already lost they're place in importance. The ACLU is
>   a very good place to start however. Ideas??

there's room for another organization I think. there are, in my opinion,
two reasons why the NRA is as effective as it is: it has a single issue
that it concerns itself with and it never compromises.

so what, in very few words and as clearly as possible, is our issue?

josh

Thread