1995-07-31 - Re: Zimmermann legal fund

Header Data

From: liberty@gate.net (Jim Ray)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 16635195bd591645d0e762d796ce10b528f7f2711568e796e7fd91d24a574b87
Message ID: <199507310338.XAA00176@bb.hks.net>
Raw Date: Sun, 30 Jul 95 20:41:06 PDT

Raw message

From: liberty@gate.net (Jim Ray)
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 95 20:41:06 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Zimmermann legal fund

Regards, Jim Ray

"This year or next, for the first time since the end of World War II,
we will spend more for interest payments on the debt than on defense.
Quite a stunning thing."  --  President  Bill Clinton
"I'm sure as hell stunned!"  --  citizen Jim Ray
PGP key Fingerprint  51 5D A2 C3 92 2C 56 BE  53 2D 9C A1 B3 50 C9 C8
Key id. #  E9BD6D35
Support the Phil Zimmermann (Author of PGP) Legal Defense Fund!
email:  zldf@clark.net or visit http://www.netresponse.com/zldf

- ---
signature and forwarded.]

Thread