1995-07-26 - Re: NRC panel wants questions for Law Enforcement on crypto policy

Header Data

From: John Gilmore <gnu@toad.com>
To: wb8foz@nrk.com
Message Hash: 23dccc6d516bbc72843e3916e23eb9a4499ebea448876c621798006a40e6c1a2
Message ID: <9507261951.AA23210@toad.com>
Reply To: <199507261746.NAA00249@october.ducktown.org>
UTC Datetime: 1995-07-26 19:51:31 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 26 Jul 95 12:51:31 PDT

Raw message

From: John Gilmore <gnu@toad.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 95 12:51:31 PDT
To: wb8foz@nrk.com
Subject: Re: NRC panel wants questions for Law Enforcement on crypto policy

I collated all the questions into a large ungainly message and sent it
to Herb Lin.  He has been after me to go back over it and make a more
useful set of questions, which I haven't done yet.  He says they are
meeting with the FBI in September and want to get questions to them in
August (incorporating our ideas).  I've promised him I will get him the
formatted list of questions by the end of next week.

	John

Thread