1995-07-13 - Re: LOU_nex

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@access.digex.net>
To: Cypherpunks List <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 38a75bb3c98d5d94ed416e4cb1491cd9a86b3e96ffb34b65d836bda566875b32
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950713085642.25760A-100000@access2.digex.net>
Reply To: <199507131252.IAA01827@pipe3.nyc.pipeline.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-07-13 12:58:34 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 13 Jul 95 05:58:34 PDT

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@access.digex.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 95 05:58:34 PDT
To: Cypherpunks List <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: LOU_nex

On Thu, 13 Jul 1995, John Young wrote:

> Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 08:52:50 -0400
> From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
> To: cypherpunks@toad.com
> Subject: LOU_nex
>
>    7-13-95. NYPaper Page Oner:
>

>    "Senior F.B.I. Agent Suspended in Probe Of a Deadly Siege."
>
>       The Federal Bureau of Investigation has suspended a
>       senior career agent as a result of a Justice Department
>       inquiry into whether officials destroyed important
>       documents about the agency's bloody 1992 standoff with
>       a white separatist in Idaho, law-enforcement officials
>       said today. The suspension of the agent, E. Michael
>       Kahoe, who was an official at F.B.I. headquarters during
>       the Idaho siege, sent a shock wave through the agency's
>       upper ranks.

Lemme guess, suspended to the Bahamas while the promotion committee meets.

00B9289C28DC0E55 nemo repente fuit turpissimus - potestas scientiae in usu est
E16D5378B81E1C96 quaere verum ad infinitum, loquitur sub rosa    -    wichtig!
*New Key Information*    -    Finger for key revocation and latest key update.

Thread