1995-07-22 - Re: Louie Freeh

Header Data

From: “Ed Carp [khijol Sysadmin]” <erc@khijol.intele.net>
To: Jon Lasser <jlasser@rwd.goucher.edu>
Message Hash: 47e6d49dcb05523dfddeb3c1ccca8a5afed893c608332d3e6b81f02c4914eb5f
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9507211856.E26107-0100000@khijol>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950721154444.14473B-100000@rwd.goucher.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1995-07-22 01:04:27 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 21 Jul 95 18:04:27 PDT

Raw message

From: "Ed Carp [khijol Sysadmin]" <erc@khijol.intele.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 95 18:04:27 PDT
To: Jon Lasser <jlasser@rwd.goucher.edu>
Subject: Re: Louie Freeh

On Fri, 21 Jul 1995, Jon Lasser wrote:

> Having experience using American Spectator as a source for research
> papers, I can state without any doubt in my mind that anything I read in
> AS I attempt to find proof of their claims somewhere else.

That's a good policy, regardless of the source.  Respectable journalists
just don't trust only one source - they find collboration from good,
reliable sources.  Too bad most journalists have no idea what
"respectable" and "professional" mean anymore.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			Ed.Carp@linux.org, ecarp@netcom.com
801/534-8857 voicemail			801/460-1883 digital pager

Q.	What's the trouble with writing an MS-DOS program to emulate Clinton?
A.	Figuring out what to do with the other 639K of memory.

Thread