1995-07-30 - Re: Experimental Ecash Market

Header Data

From: Crypto Defender <crypto@shaq.midex.com>
To: “Rev. Mark Grant” <mark@unicorn.com>
Message Hash: 56be4af3eeb49a9827c5745700fa7b681063ce753b4db115cae8da6c02ab14cc
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9507301737.A10422-0100000@shaq.midex.com>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9507301603.A1445-0100000@unicorn.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-07-30 16:36:24 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 30 Jul 95 09:36:24 PDT

Raw message

From: Crypto Defender <crypto@shaq.midex.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 95 09:36:24 PDT
To: "Rev. Mark Grant" <mark@unicorn.com>
Subject: Re: Experimental Ecash Market

Mark,

Let me know if you need any help with the page.  I am willing and able to
set up a similar server at my site here at Midex.  I need to get up and
going with the various ecash software.  Is there a comprehensive list or
pointers out there to be had?

Matt

On Sun, 30 Jul 1995, Rev. Mark Grant wrote:

> For those who want to buy and sell ecash for real cash, there's now an
> experimental Ecash Market WWW page at :
>
> http://www.c2.org/~mark/ecash/ecash.html
>
> You can submit an offer to add to the lists of buyers and sellers for free
> (though if people start submitting fake offers I may charge for it in
> future), or buy the email address of a buyer or seller for c$ 0.50.  Since
> I'm still in the process of finishing off the software, the site may go up
> and down, or simply get dodgy, over the next few weeks.
>
> 	Mark

Thread